The relationship between a Family Office and their Trust Provider is unique. It is a mutually-beneficial relationship that exists to both protect Family Offices and facilitate their growth.
With that in mind, the question we ask is not should you appoint a Trust Professional but rather, where should they sit. Within an external provider or, in-house at your Family Office?
Download our free report to discover:
- The benefits of bringing Trust Resources in-house
- The benefits of using an external Trust and Corporate Services Provider
- The costs associated with each
- The best option according to our network
- Our on-page debate featuring in-house trust professional Anthony Page and Rawlinson & Hunter
- What type of Trust Professional you should hire next
- Where to begin on your Trust journey
Download our report here.