An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Investment Manager to join an Investment Management Firm in London to help service their HNW client base.
This person will join an established team, reporting directly to the Chief Investment Officer and will be responsible for the management of discretionary multi asset and equity only portfolios. They will also be assisting with stock research, collective investment research, investment themes and portfolio modelling.
The successful candidate will join the Investment Strategy Committee and manage a diverse range of activities aimed at ensuring high levels of service and performance throughout the organisation.
- RDR compliance in securities, packaged products & derivatives
- CISI Level 6
- Multi assets portfolio management experience
- 5 years investment experience
- Liaising with clients regarding their financial affairs and formulating their investment strategies
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board, Group management committee and shareholders
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Making informed financial recommendations and decisions across all asset classes
- Meeting / researching with fund managers, company representatives and investment analysts to continue analysis of investments held by clients
- Actively contribute to the monthly strategy meetings
- Marketing & presenting the company to potential clients
- Responsible for contributing to the production of “Global Insight” quarterly client report in association with the editor
- Keeping knowledge up-to-date about the global economy, current financial news and financial markets and completing CISI annual CPD log
- Administering and evaluating clients’ investment holdings and preparing bespoke performance reports for top Clients and accounting intermediaries
- Ensure Client documentation completed and all KYC documented in line with procedure
Salary: up to £80,000 depending on experience
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Tom Stuart at email@example.com