An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Investment Director to join a newly-established Single Family Office in London. This is a truly life-changing opportunity for a senior professional to join an ambitious Family Office in its very early stages.
Our Client is a newly established UHNW Family Office, looking for an Investment Director with strong expertise and practical experience in investment management across the major asset classes through direct investment and external managers. The client has exposure across both liquid and illiquid (PE, VC RE) asset classes however there is a preference for someone with experience with Private Equity.
- Lead the development of an efficient investment strategy and be involved in the Investment Committee
- Manage assets and monitor their performance
- Analyse the existing portfolio, explore new investment opportunities and formulate investment proposals
- Devise and implement an asset allocation strategy based on agreed principles and benchmarks
- Research and identify the best external managers in different asset classes worldwide, including fixed income, equities, hedge funds, private equity, real estate, alternatives. Monitor the performance and formulate allocation proposals
- Monitor and manage a portfolio of passive equity ETFs
- Participate in identifying and making decisions regarding investment opportunities and projects
- Manage financial and investment projects, including managing timelines and resources required
- Liaise with and manage third party service providers
- Must possess strong research and due diligence skills.
The successful candidate will have a degree in maths, finance or economics and ideally have additional investment qualifications to bring to the table. The ideal candidate might also have experience within a leading investment manager, bank or fund and ideally, a Family Office environment.
The Family Office values strong team players who also value a collaborative approach.
Excellent package offered to the right candidate.