An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a Head of Client Support to join an Investment Office in London. This role combines project and team management duties as well as client relationship support duties and will be the perfect opportunity for a person with experience in both.
- In terms of management, the role involves driving accountability within and supporting the performance of the client support team by contributing to operational projects and processes as well as day-to-day client support affairs; ensuring workflows & tasks that involve the CS team are being executed as per expectations.
- In terms of client relationship support duties, this person will be required to support the relationship managers in all activities relating to account management, ensuring that stakeholders dependent on the CS team (e.g. the Legal & Compliance team) get all inputs/feedback needed effectively, efficiently and with minimal inconvenience (particularly when client engagement is involved).
- Standardizing the CS function and maintaining/enhancing supporting process documentation.
- Collaborating with the Head of BI to ensure that the execution of the CS function is automated where possible
- Upholding the integrity of client data whilst manual input is still required.
- Being the connection between the CS team and internal forums or departments, acting as point of reference on CS matters for projects/business changes involving the CS team and ensuring that a great experience of CS matters is always provided to both internal and external stakeholders.
To apply, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.