A well-established, closely knit Family Office based in Egham is looking for a highly experienced and versatile PA/Executive Assistant, who is happy to support a very busy family member in both their business and private life.
- Assisting with administration of various household and business projects
- Producing PowerPoint presentations and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Handling correspondence and supervision of service providers and vendors
- Extensive diary management and coordination of associated logistics
- Managing reservations & appointments
- Organising meetings, bookings and event planning
- Managing and tracking of personal expenses; assisting with budget planning
- Able to operate independently as well as work closely with others
- Willing to support other family members when occasions arise
- 10+ years of experience as a personal assistant or executive assistant role – either supporting a private principal, working for a family office, or as the assistant for C-Suite executives of a major organisation.
- Great organizational skills; logical thinker who can pivot quickly between tasks with the ability to retain and synthesize information
- Superior process, project-, time-, and change-management skills
- Able to demonstrate confident and professional conduct
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Can observe discretion and confidentiality in respect of all information and documents
- Flexible and proactive by nature
- High level of proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint with an aptitude to learn and utilize a wide range of office software, including Microsoft Office 365
This role will be on a full-time basis, whilst this will predominately be office hours from Monday to Friday, some flexibility will be required on occasion.
The position will be based at the office in Egham. Eventually travel to other homes and offices will be required, including occasional travel abroad.
Dependent on experience
If you would like to find out more about this position please send your CV to Chloe Walker at email@example.com