While the unique nature of a Family Office is part of its allure, it is also what makes compensation benchmarking extremely difficult.
A Family Office requires a distinct skill-set, incomparable to any other working environment and it makes the decision over compensation often a product of guess-work and emotion rather than built on research or precedent. To add to the pressure, most of the professionals that Family Offices search for come from the very benchmarked environment of Financial Services and are accustomed to a consistent and familiar compensation structure.
It was this age-old Family Office problem that led us to create a remuneration report in 2015 which has expanded to become one of our most sought after services.
Download our Compensation Consulting Brochure to discover:
- The Key Objectives of a Compensation Consultation
- How to resolve disputes and retain talent using the right compensation
- How to benchmark current staff salaries and create benchmarks for new talent
- The considerations behind how to allocate your compensation
- Why the size, structure and purpose of your Family Office plays a part in the decision
- A glimpse into our methodology
Download the Compensation Consulting Brochure for free here and for a confidential discussion about how we can help you benchmark your Family Office Compensation, please do not hesitate to get in touch.