An exclusive opportunity has arisen within an independent trust company that provides a broad range of bespoke services to private individuals and families around the world.
The role is based in Hampshire, so if you are a Private Client Lawyer living locally or willing to relocate, with a trust and corporate law background, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Minimum of 5 – 10 years post qualification practice experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an Executive Director; actively participate in Board level decision making driving strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of the business.
- Demonstrate awareness of good corporate governance and regulatory awareness.
- Undertake fee earning work, working both independently and in conjunction with overseas Directors to manage and administer of a portfolio of Trusts and Companies.
- Act as the principal point of contact and client relationship manager.
- Manage private client matters with particular focus on:
- The effective administration of UK estates and trusts
- Acting in a fiduciary capacity and discharging fiduciary duties and obligations in line with the law and ensuring decisions and actions are appropriately recorded.
- Advising in broad-brush terms, seeking detailed third-party professional advice where required.
- Focus on estate planning for asset protection and the transition of generational wealth.
- Administration of English registered companies.
- Proactively support the board in managing the business to ensure that services are effectively delivered, and the development of new business is enhanced.
- Consult with and support the development of a coherent business plan and budget which reflects and anticipates the delivery by your team of the overall strategic goals, budgets, and business plans.
The successful candidate will need to have relevant industry experience within the TCB space with specific knowledge of private clients, real estate, corporate, private debt, luxury and alternative assets and family office.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Chris Costi at email@example.com.