A Single-Family Office with a global presence is looking to hire an Assistant to the Director in London. The Principal who is based in Asia, and the Director in London both have a background in Private Banking and now work closely together in this private investment office.
This person will ensure smooth running of the business activities for the Director and provide general administrative support. There are several international projects that the Family Office have which the Assistant will get involved in and utilise his/her skills where necessary. This is a dynamic position which will evolve over time as each project comes in and develops.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining updated and well-organised files and records
- Liaising and following up with third parties including banks, tax advisors and accountants
- Project assistance including interviewing tenants and meeting with vendors
- Bookkeeping and basic financials
- Communicating regularly with other offices and internal staff globally
- Diary management and reminders
The working hours will reflect Asian hours – 7:00-15:00 or 8:00-16:00.
Salary: Circa £35,000
The successful candidate should be highly organised with exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to Chloe Walker at email@example.com