An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Client Manager to join a boutique and independent firm based in Mayfair. The company specialises in corporate and private wealth services, focusing on international tax consultancy, accounting, financial, fiduciary and trust services to international companies, entrepreneurs, institutional investors, non-profit associations, expatriates, private individuals and families.
The company has offices in key jurisdictions and has developed a strong international network of selected professionals worldwide. The aim is to be able to offer integrated and multidisciplinary family office solutions to allow clients to have the company as a single point of contact.
The Role (not limited to):
- The Assistant Client Manager will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the corporate and private wealth services industry. The successful candidate will join an international, multilingual fast-paced environment and benefit from a very steep learning curve.
- The Assistant Client Manager will report directly to a Client Relationship Manager and will regularly liaise with the teams based across the Group’s offices globally. The Assistant Client Manager will offer support in all administrative aspects of corporate and private client relationship management.
- Assisting with the process of incorporation, domiciliation and administration of national and international companies.
- Maintenance of the statutory files of national and international companies, including recurring company secretarial duties.
- Maintenance of the financial files of national and international companies, including bookkeeping duties (for e.g. reconciliation of bank transactions; issuing, recording and filing of invoices, etc.).
The successful candidate will need to have an interest in the Trust and Corporate Services industry. You will be ideally looking to take a STEP/ICSA qualification.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.