A highly experienced team of wealth-planning specialists based in Bristol are expanding their operations and looking to hire a Senior Administrator / Trust Officer.
The company provides Private Clients and Corporates innovative and bespoke services to protect and grow their assets.
The role will be to manage trust services to a portfolio of clients and to assist trust management with new business and ongoing trust client relationships.
Some duties include (but are not limited to):
• Provide specialist trust knowledge to other team members and their portfolios when required.
• Contribute to profit, sales and product targets for the trust team.
• Develop and maintain a team-based performance culture.
• Contribute to the implementation of change initiatives ensuring programme objectives are met.
• Provide a consistent, credible and accessible point of contact for a portfolio of clients
• To become the trusted adviser to clients, providing guidance within the area of expertise.
• Spend time in a relationship role with the objective of increasing the understanding of trust products to facilitate increasing the client base.
• Be responsible for compliance & risk management for clients and products under direct control, with due recognition of internal and external requirements for self and team members.
• Maintain high level of technical, organisation, industry and professional knowledge and willingly share this knowledge with colleagues.
• Ensure delivery of a high quality service to internal and external clients.
• To act in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements and standards
• Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are followed for all client business and organisation responsibilities
• Complies with relevant policies, considers and escalates the adequacy and effectiveness of the business’s controls on a regular basis
• Follows and maintains operating procedures which include relevant controls to meet Group and local policy requirements
If you have experience of working as a Trust Administrator / Officer either onshore or offshore, then this could be an ideal opportunity for you. If you hold a STEP Diploma, or you are currently studying towards it then this would be advantageous. Equivalent qualifications would also be considered.
If you are looking to take a new step in your career and would like to find out more, please get in touch with Chris Costi for a confidential chat on +44 (0) 207 043 1408 or email your latest CV to email@example.com.