One of our top International Trust Clients are looking to hire for an experienced Senior Trust Officer to join their team. You will be required to take responsibility for an assigned arrangement of trusts and organizations, guaranteeing that clients get a significant level of value administration together with building relationships with clients and Partners. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in the administration of trust and corporate structures (HNWI).
- Adhere to all internal procedures, take a proactive approach in identifying opportunities for referrals and the ability to work as part of a team, prioritising tasks and providing support where appropriate
- Build and maintain personal contact with clients, advisors and other related parties
- Manage, supervise and coordinate daily administration of trusts and companies including taking full responsibility with minimum supervision. Take fiduciary decisions on the instructions assigned within the guidelines provided by the company
- Co-ordinate specific transactions with Investment house, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors.
- Administrative overview and control of maintenance on client data including database reviews
- Technical support of more junior team members
The Successful Candidate:
- Solid legal, fiduciary or banking education as background
- At least 5 years’ experience in the administration of trust and corporate structures/dealing with HNWI in a private banking/fiduciary environment
- Full member of STEP or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent English communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your latest CV to Salma Badul at email@example.com