This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join an international start-up as a leading member and build out their internal team.
The company, in the online education sector, is embarking on a large-scale international expansion in partnership with the best-in-class professors from Ivy-league universities and is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their six person team.
The company has offices in Dubai, EU, Switzerland with this role located in Dubai.
The goal of the Senior Marketing Manager is to ensure the best possible marketing practices for the rapid international expansion and to develop and control the implementation strategy for an array of online training products. This person will be responsible for user research, product vision, solution development, feature validation and delivery of products at scale.
The Senior Marketing Manager will also be responsible for implementing a promoting roadmap and bringing effective and quality performance marketing.
As a start-up initiative, the incumbent should be comfortable solving a wide range of dynamic issues.
The Senior Marketing Manager will work closely with external vendors, subject matter experts, colleagues across Education, Scientific Advancement, and the Division’s editorial, sales, and marketing teams. This position reports to the CEO and will be a key role for the business.
- Manage and Coordinate internal and external specialists
- Lead marketing activities to acquire international clientele (US, Europe, Asia, other)
- Communicate with outsourced marketing agencies
- Build own internal marketing team
- Conduct market research when designing a product (analysis of target audience, analysis of competitors, search for insights, etc.)
- Launching projects: from concept to advertising campaign
- Together with methodologists and experts to develop a program of courses
- Participate in video production: organize filming, think over a concept with the director, participate in editing the footage. Quality control of the release of all training materials
- Control the launch of courses in conjunction with performance marketing
- Analyse product feedback, refine courses and improve the product based on feedback from students
Required knowledge and skills
- Higher education (preferably in marketing)
- Excellent knowledge in major advertising and product indexes
- Experience with Unit Economy and Marketing tools
- Successful experience in implementing educational projects in the B2C market in the role of a leader with the achievement of over-ambitious audience reach and conversion rates
- Advanced English Level
- Experience in managing large advertising budgets
- Knowledge of working with web and end-to-end analytics systems, you can see the entire funnel and analyse reports.
Remuneration will be dependent on experience, background, and type of profile (the successful candidate will need to have a good track record of revenue generation).
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Chris Costi at email@example.com.