An independently owned Trust company that provides a wide range of professional services to both private individuals and corporate clients are expanding their Jersey presence by hiring a Senior Client Services Officer.
The current dynamic team brings levels of energy and a passion for service excellence that set them apart from competitors, establishing a reputation for being approachable and for developing close personable relationships with clients and introducers alike. The independent status, having no affiliation to a banking organisation, a legal or accountancy practice or an investment institution, means that the service is wholly impartial.
If you are a Trust professional looking for a new challenge, ideally within an independently owned – personalised environment then this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
Purpose of the role and how it adds value (not limited to):
- To work in a senior capacity administering a portfolio of managed trusts, companies and foundations including liaising with clients, banks and investment managers as and when required.
- To guide the team and manage workloads in the absence of the Client Services Director.
- To train and develop junior staff.
- To maintain a highly relevant understanding of the Company’s policies and procedures and to ensure all administration is undertaken in accordance with the Company’s procedures.
- To maintain a practical understanding of relevant legislation, particularly the anti-money laundering legislation.
- To actively engage in the Company’s risk disciplines, always ensuring that work is undertaken in adherence with the standards and quality required by the company.
To find out more, please send your latest CV to Chris Costi at email@example.com