An international investment company are looking to hire for a receptionist/office administrator for their London office.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has experience of working as a receptionist/administrator within financial services looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Managing all incoming calls, transferring accordingly and taking accurate messages where necessary
- Managing the meeting room diaries and moving and facilitating staff needs as required
- Assisting with travel arrangements
- Updating and maintaining the reception manual
The Successful Candidate:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organisation, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
To find out more, please contact Christopher Costi on +44 (0)20 7043 1408 or send your latest CV to email@example.com.