A soon to be established Single Family Office in London is looking for an experienced Real Estate Operations Manager to take over the operational and project management responsibilities of an existing and growing portfolio.
This is a broad ranging role, overseeing a portfolio of both Residential and Commercial property holdings located in the UK, Europe and further afield.
The successful applicant will have a strong track record demonstrating suitable experience at a practical level, managing a complete project from start to finish, from a complete redesign and rebuild to a refurbishment for new usage.
It will suit somebody who is able to multi-task to a very high standard whilst at the same time being detail oriented, and positively receptive to new and challenging duties. These will include but will not be limited to:
- Project management of refurbishments, renovations and rebuilds of the existing portfolio and new acquisitions
- Appointing and managing contractors across the entire development spectrum
- Liaising, instructing and working with Architects, interior designers, and project managers
- Applying a practical understanding of Real Estate projects, being able to accurately appraise the progress of a project with reference to drawings / plans, and the objective of the project from a design, timescale, and budget perspective
- Managing budget and cash flow from acquisition and instruction to ensuring a good cost control process for all contractors and suppliers, and whilst maintaining the very high standards expected
- Manage existing and new tenants, and tenancy agreements, to ensure revenue flow is maximised, but also with a view to tenant retention
- Provide support with cost, benefit, risk, and return analysis on new acquisitions
- This will require a willingness to travel within the UK and overseas
- Experience of managing overseas real estate projects would be extremely valuable as would being proficient in other languages, particularly Italian
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and proactive Property Operations and Project Manager. There is plenty to manage within the existing portfolio, which is expected to grow and expand over the next couple of years.
Salary: Expected to be in the range of £60,000 to £80,000 depending on experience but may have some flexibility.