A Single Family Office is looking to hire a Private Personal Assistant directly supporting the Principal in their London office based in Knightsbridge. The focus of the role is to ensure smooth, professional running of the office and provide support to the Principal who is currently overseas which may require taking calls and actions outside of normal hours.
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise, be flexible, work autonomously, make decisions using their own initiative, strong communication skills at all levels and address tasks as and when they come in and find solutions to them.
Along with standard PA and administrative duties, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with external third parties including vendors, lawyers, VIP’s and household staff
- Diary and email management
- Booking appointments
- Principal travels frequently and will need international travel and planning arranged
- Occasionally visit properties and family home (five minute walk from office) around London if there are any issues or emergencies
- Acting as gatekeeper, being first point of contact and handling any enquiries and requests in an appropriate manner
- Daily contact with the Principal via email and video call
- Strong IT and quick typing skills
This role requires an experienced Private PA who has worked in a Family Office with UHNWI’s. They are looking for someone to start immediately.
Salary: Circa £50,000 depending on experience
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to Chloe Walker at email@example.com
Due to the high level of interest in this role, it will not be possible to respond to all applications.