A boutique Accountancy practice that provides services to high net worth individuals and families throughout the world is looking to hire for a brand new position of Payroll Senior.
If you have at least 2 years’ payroll experience in a similar role within a payroll bureau or Practice environment, then this could be a fantastic opportunity to join a small but growing successful team.
- Assisting with the payroll system implementation within the practice.
- Control and oversee the preparation of the monthly Payroll for clients and ensuring that all payrolls processed are accurate and on time.
- Processing the monthly payroll for a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring that all RTI submissions and end of year returns are processed accurately and on time.
- processing of P11d returns in line with the HMRC guidelines.
- Pension processing and monthly submissions.
- Setting up new payroll & pension schemes for clients.
- Dealing with all payroll related queries (both internally and from external clients) in a timely manner.
- Responding to routine HMRC queries.
- Ad-hoc salary calculations and other duties as required.
The Successful Candidate:
- Solid knowledge of payroll processes including dealing with seconded personnel.
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation and pension regulations.
- Ability to work in a small team orientated environment.
- Be highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritize workload as necessary.
- Fluency in Italian would be advantageous.
Renumeration: £35,000 – £50,000 (depending on experience plus benefits and bonus).
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Chris Costi at email@example.com.