A Single Family Office and Private Investment company based in Mayfair, is looking for a PA to support the team and help ensure the office runs as smoothly and professionally as possible. The focus of this role is to support the running of the office but also to offer support with Private family matters when required and this may from time to time mean taking calls and taking action out of normal hours.
Along with the basic PA and administrative duties, the successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to address multifarious tasks, take on new things they have never done before and find solutions for problems even in areas that are completely new.
Tasks will include:
- Arranging insurance for properties, aviation related assets
- Liaising with external 3rd parties
- Private support to the Principal (based overseas) and the MD (based in London) including travel, diary management, booking appointments etc
- Meeting and greeting guests and providing refreshment
- Ad hoc office administration
- Arranging payment of invoices
- Answering calls and emails; being the first point of contact for VIPs and Executives
The Principal has a great many international interests and therefore candidates will be required to liaise with different professionals globally on a daily basis. Language skills would be a bonus but the successful candidate must have good experience working in the UK and dealing with UK suppliers and entities across a broad range of services.
This will be a varied, interesting role that has great opportunity for growth depending on the interests of the candidate.
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Jeremy Green at email@example.com
Due to the high level of interest in this role, it will not be possible to respond to all applications.