An excellent opportunity has arisen to support an UHNWI with their busy schedule, both personally and professionally, as a PA/EA. This role will suit a hard-working individual with previous experience supporting HNW’s and a high level of communication skills both written and spoken. You must also be highly confidential and understand the importance of discretion.
Duties will include:
- Diary Management
- Organising flights, hotels and any other travel logistics required
- Acting as point of contact for any urgent enquiries
- Arranging personal appointments
- Preparation of itineraries (researching hotels, places of interest and changing plans if required to at short notice)
- Deal with correspondence, drafting replies as requested
- General administration
- Acting as gatekeeper and handling any enquiries and requests in an appropriate manner
All candidates being considered must be a British Passport holder.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to Chloe Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org