An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operational professional with Project Management experience to join a newly established Single Family Office in London.
There will be various projects to get involved including property management, refurbishments, organising events and finding a new office for the FO. The candidate should be aware that other projects of similar complexity will be requested from the family as and when needed.
The successful applicant will have a track record demonstrating suitable experience at a practical level, managing a complete project from start to finish, from a complete redesign and rebuild to a refurbishment for new usage.
It will suit somebody used to multitasking whilst at the same time being detail orientated and not afraid to take on new and challenging duties.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Project management of refurbishments, renovations and rebuilds of the current properties and new acquisitions
- Applying a practical understanding of projects, being able to accurately appraise the progress and the objective of the project from a design, timescale, and budget perspective
- Dealing with Lawyers, contractors, suppliers and third party providers
- Sourcing, liaising and working closely with Architects and suppliers
- Organising and managing different events for UHNWIs
- Due to this being a new set up, this person will be required to help find a new office in London for the Family Office to be located
- Previous Family Office experience or working with UHWNIs
- Russian language would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solver and logical thinker
- Independent, strong initiative and results driven
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and proactive Operations and Project Manager to join at the early stages and is expected to grow in due course.
Salary is competitive for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com