A soon to be established Single Family Office is looking for an experienced Operations and Office Manager to support a small, highly skilled, and dynamic team.
The main purpose of the Family Office is to manage the estate for one family and this key role will have a high number of responsibilities, from managing the office efficiently, ensuring data is managed and filed in a secure and accessible manner, to supporting the Real Estate Operations Manager and the Investment team.
It is a wide ranging role which will suit somebody who is able to multi-task to a very high standard, and one who embraces new and challenging duties. These will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing the office, including reception and guest greeting / management
- Organising meetings, managing calendars and scheduling, maintaining reminders, managing and filing emails, and maintaining various registers
- Taking ownership of all filing and record-keeping which should be efficient, intuitive, logical, secure, and user friendly
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising events and travel, booking accommodation where needed
- Ordering stationery and supplies, and managing all office services, security, and insurances
- Process, distribute, and file postal correspondence
- Conducting research, preparing letters, presentations and reports, preparing meeting packs including agendas
- Minute taking
- Managing office budgets, managing bank accounts, reconciling transactions including fees and charges, and processing invoices
- Liaising with other key staff (particularly the Investment and Property team) and supporting them by implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems. This will also include managing projects
- Liaising with external partners, as required
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages
- Any Ad Hoc duties that come up, which may involve travelling out of London, and the UK
This would suit a candidate from an Operations, EA/PA or even an Event Management background. They will have a strong work ethic, have a very high attention to detail, be proactive and well organised, a strong communicator, emotionally intelligent, and able to perform under pressure.
Salary: Expected to be in the range of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.