Our client is a dynamic and highly service orientated Multi Family Investment Office. They offer investment and portfolio management services to a small number of ultra-high net worth clients and with expansion, are seeking like-minded people to join them.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and experienced Middle/Back Office Associate looking for a long term career opportunity where they can grow their expertise in an environment that welcomes individuals who are prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done on time and to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will be meticulous and detail oriented ensuring that errors in trade allocations, portfolios and accounts are spotted and corrected.
This position is to be an integral part of the Middle Office team and duties will include:
Investment Team support
- Trade checking and reconciliation.
- Ensure correct reflection of positions, cash and trades in the portfolio management and reporting system
- Source manual pricing inputs from Custodians and private equity firms, classify transactions and upload into portfolio management system.
- Trade breaks and exceptions resolution with Custodian banks and outsourced back office services.
- MiFIR transaction reporting – help prepare MiFIR transaction reports and submit reports.
- Liaising with Funds and ETF providers and verifying share classes, jurisdiction and legal structure.
- Client and investment report preparation.
- Liaison with custodian banks and brokers.
- Optimising the utilisation of the portfolio management and reporting system and outsourced back office services
- Client on-boarding
- Office Management – assist with administrative functions.
Ideally the successful candidate will have existing experience in middle/back office operations in another wealth management setting. In addition, the candidate should be proficient in the use of Outlook, a working knowledge of Excel and work experience on a portfolio management system.
Whilst the office is currently in Knightsbridge, there are ongoing discussions about moving the Middle Office team out of London, perhaps to Kent, so this should be noted when applying.
Package: Flexible depending on experience but expected to be around £35/40k per annum, plus benefits.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Jeremy Green at email@example.com.
(Due to the high level of interest in this role, it will not be possible to respond to all applications.)