Manager, Corporate Services – Surrey (fixed term contract 12 months)
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an international practice in Surrey. The role is Manager in the Corporate Services Department who can work within the department, running and providing full management to a portfolio of clients ranging from SME’s to medium-sized complex groups.
The client base is extensive, ranging from SMEs to international groups including: Technology & E-commerce companies, subsidiaries of quoted and non-quoted overseas corporations, art galleries and antique dealers, upmarket retail suppliers and outlets, sports personalities/motor sport, PR and Marketing and Property development and investment.
The department is highly computerised, and the position involves exposure to IT and a wide range of accounting packages such as Infor10, Xero and Sage, as well as spreadsheets etc. The company has a policy of continual investment in technology to improve efficiency and services to clients.
The role of the Manager has significant, and ultimate, responsibility of a diverse portfolio of clients. The candidate will be expected to work closely with the Corporate Directors and Partners of the Firm to provide the first-class service to clients for which we are renowned.
As a Manager your day to day work will encompass:
- Review of management accounts for UK and multi-national companies and groups, prepared by staff within the department
- Advising on VAT and PAYE matters, including the review of quarterly VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastats
- Corresponding with clients on a day to day basis in respect of general business advice on a wide range of subjects to clients
- Assisting startups in all aspects of financial support
- Implementation of accounting and computerised financial systems
- Review of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships, companies, LLPs and charities prepared in house
- UK and International financial reporting
- Multi currency accounting
- One-off project work
- Preparation of business plans, budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Reviewing and reporting on financial information systems
- Day to day management of staff and development, including bi-annual appraisals
If you would like to find out more, please send your latest CV to Chris Costi at email@example.com.