Are you a Management Accountant who thrives in a digital and fast-paced environment?
If so, this might be the move for you as a Corporate Services Department within an International Practice has an exciting new requirement for a Management Accountant in Surrey.
This department provides a range of services including Management Accounting Services, Audits, Payroll Services and Company Secretarial Support to a wide range of clients. This includes providing Management and Financial Reporting Services and often encompasses a full outsourcing of the client’s accounting operation. The clients are of a quality and diversity that you would expect from an international practice based in central London.
As a Management Accountant your day to day work will include:
- Preparing management accounts for UK and multi-national entities
- Preparing annual accounts for limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders
- Multi-currency accounting for overseas clients
- Cash management and cash reporting
- Preparing VAT returns including Intrastat returns and EC sales lists
- Using spread sheets for management reporting and control
- Assisting clients with accounting support
The department is highly computerised, and the position involves exposure to IT and a wide range of accounting packages such as Infor10, Sage and Xero as well as spreadsheets and databases. The Firm has a policy of continual investment in technology to improve efficiency and services to clients.
If you would like to find out more, please send your CV to Chris Costi at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.