An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Single Family Office based in London. This is a rare and exciting role for anyone who would like to be part of an established and growing Family Office. The office manages a property portfolio that includes residential, office, retail, and hotels.
- Accounting and accounts management
- Execution of invoice payments and bank transfers intra group and to third party suppliers
- Knowledge of tax implications (including knowledge of remittance basis), working in close collaboration with tax advisers
- Compiling an annual budget for the real estate assets and companies
- Reforecasting throughout to year compared to budget
- Liaising with tax representatives in other jurisdictions to ensure that worldwide tax and statutory filing requirements of family members and companies are met.
- Presentation and reporting of the accounts
- General administrative duties such as reviewing tax and legal structures
- Preparation of documents in a pragmatic way in order to make decisions for all kinds of investments
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly management reports
- Review of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Coordinating with external tax accountants for corporation tax issues
- Liaising with third parties including banks, HMRC and business advisors
- Responsible for providing financial information to management
- Balance sheet reconciliations, budgeting and cash flow
- Bank Account and credit card reconciliations
- Manage trust and company bank accounts, prepare and distribute bank instructions, authorise online payments and organise call-backs.
- Respond to KYC and Due diligence requests.
- Assisting the property manager with management of utility bills, service charges, insurances and property management related tasks internationally
- Assist with real estate financings
- Quarterly lender reporting
- Other ad hoc financial duties as requested
- Qualified Accountant
- Fluent Italian and English
- Able to travel to Italy on occasion
- Excellent knowledge of Italian accounting
Salary £40,000 – £50,000
To find out more, please send your latest CV to Chris Costi at email@example.com. Thank you.