A single-family office is looking for a Russian speaker to oversee several properties and personnel at each location. This is a new role and you will need to be proactive, with a can do attitude and a hands on approach, while you set up processes.
We are looking for a good communicator who can liaise directly with the Principal, various family members, the family office and household staff.
Your main duties shall include but are not limited to:
- Supervision and management of household staff at each location;
- Oversee all HR requirements for the household team, as well as the family business office;
- Staff hire and training, where appropriate
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly and efficiently;
- Coordinate employee review process for the entire household staff.
- Create systems and processes and uphold highest formal standards whether or not owner is in residence;
- Oversee multiple properties, with the assistance of the Property Manager;
- Liaise with the Principal and family members, to ensure seamless service;
- Organize and coordinate owner and guest visits in collaboration with all departments.
- Responsible for household budgets and accounts;
- Handle projects as assigned by the Principal;
- Participate in strategic initiatives by leading them and reporting results back to the principal;
- Ensure assets and home are being managed efficiently.
- Initialise and oversee IT management systems of households and other assets
You must have prior experience working for a Private Household, Estate or Family Office supporting HNW/UHNWIs.
Salary: £50 – £80k dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your details to Lillie Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to have a discreet chat on +44(0)20 7043 1408