A Single Family Office based in Monaco are looking to hire a fluent French speaking House Manager. This person will oversee the day-to-day operations of several households for a busy couple with two small dogs. Some flexibility is needed for travel involved in the role. Principals are very attentive to detail in all areas of their lives and they like to have a calm household. They are looking for someone who can take over the administrative tasks of the house and develop and implement creative staff working days that result in an efficient, well run household. Also creating a pleasant environment in which to live and work. Requires dog friendly individual.
This person will manage properties while overseeing the small team of household staff. Staff management includes developing an efficient, flexible rota that suits the staff and family needs. Training staff in table service, tray setting etc. is required. Household cleaning and wardrobe maintenance. Keep track and manage petty cash, household expenses, and staff expense reports. Oversee household budget. Liaise with Chef. Pet care. Car Maintenance. Thorough knowledge of inventory of linens, china, silver, art etc. Developing a smooth flow of order throughout the day is very important and ensure that staff are maintaining a high level of professional standards.
- Proven track record of successful household management
- A background in operations of diverse households
- Knowledge of serving at table
- Staff management experience
- Organised, proactive and detail oriented
- Have a strong sense of how to facilitate the lives of the principals so that their needs are heard and met with consistent attention
- Capacity to notice the smallest of details – in household cleaning, room appearance, wardrobe maintenance
- Spoken French is mandatory
My client is happy to consider someone already based in South of France or in London/UK who is looking to relocate.
Salary: Around €60,000 gross p.a depending on experience
If you would like to apply for this role or to find out more please contact Chloe Walker at email@example.com