An opportunity has arisen for a Head of Security to join a Single Family Office in London. This person will be responsible for mitigating risk against the family and managing a small protection team. You will have control of all physical and residential security aspects at the highest levels of scrutiny and accountability.
- Manage all security personnel as well as training and hiring team members
- Organise the rotas/shifts for the team and cover duties if needed
- Conduct security risk assessments and develop compliant procedures
- Maintain a high level of security, health and safety policies and procedures and ensure others follow accordingly
- First point of contact for any security issues and deal with them efficiently
- Plan and be aware of family movements
The successful candidate will need to be hands-on with a clean driver’s licence and have previous close protection experience for a HNWI/Family.
A competitive salary will be offered for the right candidate depending on their experience, likely in the range of £75,000 to £80,000 per annum.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Jeremy Green at email@example.com