An excellent opportunity has arisen for a well-established boutique Private Wealth Manager based in London that specialises in servicing UHNW Individuals and Families.
The role requires a driven and confident Financial Planning Business Partner to manage and improve the organisation’s financial performance. The successful candidate will need to ultimately direct the finance and accounting operations.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who has great understanding of the wealth management space. You would therefore be expected to have been previously employed by a management consultancy (with financial sector expertise), a bank, a private bank, and/or one of the Big 4 accounting firms.
The Purpose of the Role:
- To deliver value from data (from both internal and external sources) by combining financial, accounting, and commercial knowledge to identify patterns/insights that can optimize the cost/income ratio and control mechanisms of the firm.
- To have an excellent sense of how the business makes money, loses money, and can improve its profitability so as to challenge and resolve any unnecessary inefficiencies in the firm.
- To create real-time management decision-making models: the latency of accounting and financial reporting is responsible for the reactive nature of managerial decision making. Accounting information needs to become more real-time in order for it to complement, and crate synergies with, other business intelligence. By creating performance reports that use live streaming data from all databases, the financial controller can provide managers with a clear view of how their current decisions are affecting the final results.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analysing financial data so as to generate clearly communicated and easily actionable insights for the business’ managers.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Chris Costi at firstname.lastname@example.org / +442070431408.