A Single Family Office are looking to hire a Financial Controller to start ASAP. The ideal Candidate will have experience in a Family Office, or within a HNW Private Client team. This will be managing the Personal Finances of the Owner as well as supporting the corporate side of the business.
- Preparing and publication interim and annual financial statements.
- Participate in the preparation of the group consolidated financial statements.
- File the interim and annual accounts.
- Bookkeeping of various entities and SPV’s
- Preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Prepare and reconcile inter-company accounts.
- Monthly Group Reporting, cash-flow analysis
- Collaborate closely with other European offices and subsidiaries.
- Reviewing / calculating Net Asset Values, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review.
- Manage the portfolio in respect of planning, meeting deadlines and quality of work.
- Identify problems or unexpected events arising during work and resolve them.
- Prepare annual tax returns, VAT and handle tax-assessments.
- Liaise with external parties such as lawyers, tax advisors, auditors and authorities.
- Analyse legal documentation and check the board minutes for each transaction.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Participate and propose improvements in processes and procedures.
The successful applicant is likely to be qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), you will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and be able to build professional relationships, influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000
If you would like to find out more please contact Tom Stuart on +44 (0) 2070431408 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org