Our client is a dynamic and highly service orientated Multi Family Investment Office. They offer investment and portfolio management services to a small number of ultra-high net worth clients and with expansion, are looking to grow the investment team and are seeking like-minded, ambitious people to join them.
This is purely an investment office, providing no other services but creating bespoke portfolios for their UHNW clients, sourcing their own research, enabling them to directly address their individual client needs.
They follow a thematic strategy generally investing in chosen Managers rather than direct equities but also investing in some ETFs and Fixed Income
- An experienced Portfolio Manager with a bottom-up approach to investing (to complement the CIO’s top-down approach) and knowledge of a broad range of asset classes
- Extensive knowledge and experience in security analysis/research and would likely suit a Portfolio Manager who started out as an Analyst who has gained experience to enable a strategic understanding of the investment landscape.
- There is a preference for credit analysis experience and knowledge of credit instruments and markets but they must have developed into generalists (all-rounders, familiar with several assets classes)
- Past experience include buy-side and portfolio management experience (not necessarily trading)
- Genuine enthusiasm about markets and investment
- Genuine enthusiasm about companies and deal structuring (equity and debt)
- Familiarity with private markets and funds investing
- Very good English and writing skills to create reports for clients and market content
The successful candidate will have a broad range of experience including Analysis, Trading and Asset Allocation but is senior enough to have gained a strategic understanding of investing across a broad range of assets.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the duties and demands of the role.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Jeremy Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Due to the high level of interest in this role, it will not be possible to respond to all applications.)