We are working with a Single Family Office in Orange County in their search for an Executive Assistant. The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator who has great attention to detail, can manage multiple calendars and projects simultaneously but above all, have passion and care for the work they do.
- Manage the calendars of the Principal and their spouse and coordinate all their appointments (including professional, personal and medical appointments)
- Manage residential staff and vendors; project manage renovations and repairs across multiple residences; manage cars and their maintenance schedules
- Maintain medical files, coordinate in-home care and attend medical appointments as necessary
- Oversee crew and manage charter and maintenance calendar for aircraft
- Coordinate travel, maintenance and charter calendar for sailing yacht
- Extensive travel arrangements (private and commercial) for principal and extended family – including air, yacht charter, dining, and transportation
- Oversee residential portfolio with property management company
Manage healthcare professionals for spouse within the residence
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree essential
- Experience in a similar role and longevity with one family along with genuine passion for being in this type of position is essential
- Maturity and discretion with regards to confidential information
- Exceptional intuition with the ability to proactively anticipate needs
- Independent decision-making abilities with strong judgment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and maintain grace in a fast-paced environment while having meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Available after hours as needed. A high level of responsiveness is required at all time.
- Employ a jack of all trades mentality
Compensation: $90K – 110K per annum depending on experience with 60% medical cover and PTO
If you would like to find out more and/or apply for this role, please send your latest CV to US Team Head Kay Shah at KayS@agreusgroup.com.