An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Director to join an International Trust, Corporate and Fund Services provider. The role is based in London and will look to deliver high-quality advice to companies and family businesses expanding overseas on a range of global expansion matters.
The company also supports high net worth individuals and their families seeking diversified wealth solutions, as well as asset managers and their investors. Safeguarding assets and unlocking ambitions for growth.
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of this Director role is to develop new business from global intermediaries (primarily in the UK) and the wider group ensuring this is aligned to, and promotes, the business’ growth strategy and its culture.
The role holder will be responsible for developing relationships and new business opportunities with new business introducers principally based in London such as law and accountancy firms, banking and other financial services institutions.
Essential Duties (not limited to):
- Undertake business development activity, identifying potential opportunities for all service lines in Jersey from new clients and intermediaries, liaising with colleagues in Jersey and within the wider group to ensure structuring and other needs are identified and fulfilled effectively utilising the group’s capability as appropriate;
- Establish, development and expand intermediary relationships;
- Working closely with colleagues across the group, the role holder will assist with the visibility and understanding of the Jersey service offering within our chosen markets and with intermediaries;
- Where the opportunity arises, participation in seminars, conferences and round table events representing the company and demonstrating though leadership and expertise;
- The Director will provide input and support for the Business Development strategy of the company.
- A commercial mindset with experience in the international financial services environment with a specific knowledge of Jersey;
- Extensive offshore structures and wealth planning experience across multiple asset classes (financial investments, real estate, funds, family businesses, operating business and marine and aviation) with significant expertise in technical trust, company, funds, taxation and fiduciary matters;
- Strong leadership skills are expected and are demonstrated by individual development and motivation, driving performance, embracing and driving through change initiatives;
- Build and develop relationships with a reputation for integrity and with the ability to evoke trust and openness in clients, colleagues and intermediaries.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Chris Costi at email@example.com.