An award-winning Fiduciary and Fund Services provider; independently owned business, is looking to expand their presence with a new London office. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is a Corporate Services specialist, looking to take the next step in their career to help set up and grow the business.
- Development of full corporate services offering complementary to the existing private wealth and fund administration propositions and fully aligned to the company’s vision and values.
- Launch and growth of a leading executive incentives and employee benefits proposition within that of corporate services more widely.
- Achievement of medium term financial performance in line with the business plan [to be] agreed (and as adjusted from time to time).
- Execution of a highly effective marketing and business development plan building on the established brand, in conjunction with the Marketing and Brand lead.
- Highly effective management of and value-add to client relationships formed as a result of writing corporate services business.
- Development of cross-sell opportunities of benefit to the private wealth and fund propositions, collaborating positively at all times, deepening client penetration and stickiness.
- Build, leadership and motivation of a highly successful corporate services team that further extends the company’s reputation in the market place for commitment and excellence of client service.
- Ownership of all corporate services-specific policies and procedures in line with house principles, and strict adherence to all other standing, in-house governance requirements.
- Compliance with all relevant regulatory and legal requirements, including maintaining up to date awareness of planned changes and their impact on the business.
- Leverage of existing and future technology to enhance the proposition, underlying efficiency & effectiveness of our processes and client service levels.
Excellent renumeration package with great career prospects.
To find out more, please contact Chris Costi on 02070431408 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.