A specialist organisation that provides corporate, fund and private client administration services to clients ranging from individual private clients to large multinational corporations are looking to hire a senior Corporate Services professional within the London office.
For anyone who has in-depth experience within the Corporate Services industry, and now looking to take the next step in their career then please do not hesitate to get in touch for a detailed chat about the role.
This is a key role for the business, so you will need to have good technical knowledge of Corporate Administration, ideally in the UK, and be able to ensure that all local regulatory requirements are adhered to.
The successful candidate:
- A minimum of STEP diploma level or ICSA equivalent, or other relevant qualification at this level will be required
- Experience of co-ordinating board meetings, communicating at a high level
- A good network connection of intermediaries within the UK
- Ability to business develop
- To be confident in managing and leading a team
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send us a copy of your CV (email@example.com) and the relevant team member will be in touch. Thank you.