An excellent Compliance opportunity has arisen for an Alternative Investment Services company.
- Support the Head of Compliance and Risk with compliance matters relating to companies
- Lead group wide compliance and risk initiatives, with support from the Head of Compliance and Risk
- Act as Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer for regulated clients in Jersey
- Assist with devising and implementing compliance monitoring plans for the company and regulated client entities
- Preparation of regular Compliance reports for and presentation to the boards of directors of the company and regulated client entities
- Staying abreast of regulatory and legislative changes and industry developments relevant to funds services businesses and providing updates on these issues to the business
- Devise training material and provide internal training and guidance on regulatory and compliance issues
- Develop and implement internal policies and procedures, including regular reviews of these
- Being a Jersey funds regulation and compliance subject matter expert, who will provide advice and support to all staff on regulatory and compliance related matters
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of the company’s regulated clients’ regulatory reporting and filings
- Maintain and monitor compliance and regulatory registers
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and assist the board to prepare for regulatory and other visits and inspections.
Salary: £50k – £55k plus benefits.
To find out more, please contact Chris Costi on +44 (0)20 7043 1408 or send your latest CV to email@example.com.