Our Client is a well-established Corporate Services provider and a leader in corporate and management services for private equity and infrastructure. As a Compliance Manager, the ideal candidate will have experience in working on Jersey related compliance and AML tasks.
- Providing the Compliance Officer & MLRO & MLCO function for Jersey regulated entities administered by the company, including the preparation and presentation of relevant reporting to the boards of these entities;
- Ensuring that client due diligence is collected to the appropriate standard in order to comply with the JFSC’s AML/CFT Handbook;
- Ensuring that compliance monitoring is undertaken in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan for all of the Jersey regulated entities to ensure that they remain compliant with all applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements;
- Assisting in the day to day management of the compliance team
- Providing support and training to the staff as required in respect of compliance and AML matters;
- Assisting in maintaining internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local standards as the business develops;
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have a minimum of 2 years working experience of Jersey Funds preferably in a Compliance team environment;
- Will have a strong working knowledge of the Jersey regulatory framework and AML / CFT Handbook;
- Would have preferably completed the International Diploma in Compliance or Money Laundering or equivalent compliance qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for the next step within their career.
If you would like to find out more please contact Salma Badul, either by e-mail email@example.com or call +44207 043 1408.