A specialist fiduciary, fund, audit and assurance and tax service provider are expanding their operation in Guernsey. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a Compliance professional with around 5 years’ experience looking to take the next step within your career.
The role involves supporting the Compliance Manager in all aspects of the operations of the department and working as a member of a team to carry out general Compliance and AML duties in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. You will carry out a programme of compliance testing against office policies and procedures in an efficient, accurate and timely manner as scheduled within the automated Statutory Review System.
You will display a sound knowledge of office policies and procedures and bring any anomalies, problems, or necessary updates to the attention of the Compliance Manager. You will actively enhance, promote, and engage in a positive compliance culture ensuring a good level of team spirit and morale, supporting, and providing guidance to the Compliance Assistant and Trainee in assisting with their development.
- To promote and support the aims and image of the firm.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationship with the business and all immediate colleagues.
- To co-operate with colleagues to promote an open and supportive environment.
- To carry out duties in a careful and professional manner, acting in a way that supports and upholds the reputation of the business.
- Establish and develop working relationships based on confidence, trust, and respect, exhibiting professional and personal integrity at all times.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Chris Costi at email@example.com. Thank you.