A leading provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide. Established 30+ years ago, the Group now has offices world-wide and over 800 employees. The Guernsey office is an especially busy environment, located in one of the most prestigious offices on the Island. Client-focused and service-oriented, the office only employ individuals who are professionally minded, committed and able to demonstrate good inter-personal skills.
The position of Client Relationship Manager (CRM) in an important position in light of the company’s 3 Year Development Plan and forms part of the Client Services Department comprising of approximately 13 staff, which is an integral part of the 60-strong Guernsey office.
The Client Relationship Manager will report directly to the Board.
To provide high level commercial and technical oversight to some key client relationships.
To broaden the scope of services offered to existing and new clients.
Typical tasks will include:
- Regular telephone calls or face-to-face meetings with client’s and intermediaries to discuss high level matters pertaining to existing structures e.g. tax and regulatory changes.
- Direct responsibility for performing the administrative requirements of sophisticated clients that are designated clients of the CRM.
- Bringing high level administrative support to colleagues in regard to other client structures where appropriate from time to time.
- Interacting with client service administrators and in particular their senior management in order to ensure continued appropriate delivery of the Guernsey office services.
- Reviewing client structures as directed by the Board in order to gain an in depth understanding of the client and their requirements. Engaging with clients around new business opportunities as the CRM sees appropriate from time to time.
- To meet the allocated revenue target assigned to the CRM and to also identify opportunities for the Guernsey office to develop additional revenue streams from client structures and thereby provide clients with an added value service.
If you would like to apply for this role or to find out more please contact Chris Costi and/or William Hurlock. email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.