Due to the high level of interest in this role, it will not be possible to respond to all applications.
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an UHNW Family Office. The position will be to manage and administer the Family Office as per guidance and direction from the Principal.
There are four elements to the Family Office. The successful candidate will have an oversight on the following:
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
- Asset Protection
- Risk Management
In brief, the role involves:
- Strategy & Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Budgeting & Expense Control
- Investment Management
- Tax, Treasury & Capital Markets
- Company Liabilities & Financial Obligations
- Coaching and Team development
The Successful Candidate:
- A first class academic background: an undergraduate degree supplemented with an MBA and/or a relevant professional qualification from the USA or Continental Europe.
- Experience as a seated CFO of a blue chip business of scale and complexity or prior experience of having run Single or Multi-Family Offices.
- A strategic and operational business partner to the management team, the business and group Executive Council
- Successful track record as a senior finance leader in a high growth, international, service focused environment. Experience in MNC sector would be ideal.
- Proven track record of hands on, effective financial management, risk management and decision making on capital investment decisions.
- Experienced in managing a complex international tax strategy.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of (rapid) career development in senior management positions, which has included the management of senior finance professionals. Career is self-evidently on an upward path, with a general management approach.
- An intuitive eye for detail, highly analytical and clear thinking: will not accept the status quo and be prepared to challenge it.
- Excellent negotiation and business assessment skills
- Should demonstrate enthusiasm by being “hands-on” in style and highly operational in his/her involvement.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to simplify the complexity of the business to Principals.
- Adaptable, able to work effectively in a family owned and culturally sensitive environment, showing an ability to adapt to a diverse business which will require strong diplomatic skills.
- Decisive and robust enough to make difficult talent decisions (non-performance, standards) in a timely fashion.
- An inclusive style which is both open and challenging.
- Real drive and energy, with a high level of commitment and proven ability to instil a sense of pace and urgency into the business and sustain momentum through continuous improvement.
- High integrity, honest, fair and business-like
Excellent remuneration package on offer. The Family Office is happy to help with relocation for the right candidate – if not already based in Monaco.
If you would like to find out more please email Chris Costi email@example.com.