Our client is a successful Multi Family Office offering a very high degree of service to its clients and offering both Advisory and Discretionary services across the investment spectrum.
With the continued growth of the business there is a requirement for a Client Investment Associate to work within the Investment Team and continue to provide an exceptional level of service to the firm’s clients.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the broad range of asset classes allied with an understanding of process and how the operational process works. They will be qualified to RDR level 4 and preferably level 6 or willing to upskill as needed.
Clients are HNWI and experience in dealing with this sector is prerequisite.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the client reporting processes including bespoke presentations, valuation reports and therefore must be highly skilled with excellent finance and presentation skills.
- Preparing, coordinating and delivering bespoke client reports;
- Developing strong working relationships and understanding of functions across the firm including Middle Office, Legal & Compliance and Portfolio Management
- Operational tasks such as preparing trade instructions and following these through to confirmation; updating records to reflect any changes in the management of the clients’ portfolio;
- Assisting with client on-boarding, KYC and collating information required by clients’ counterparties;
- Managing the firm’s CRM ensuring that client records are maintained;
- Facilitating day to day banking transactions for specific clients.
This is a position which will suit someone seeking a long term career opportunity in a growing company.
Salary will be dependent on experience but will be in the region of £50k basic plus benefits and bonus.
Given the high level of interest in this role, it will not be possible to respond to all applications.
If you would like to find out more please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org