Our client is a rapidly growing Wealth Boutique and diversified Financial Services firm offering a broad range of services. This is a rapidly growing and dynamic institution offering a fantastic opportunity to further your career.
The Sales Support Manager will provide general Client Relationship Management Support and on-boarding assistance. The role will engage with all new clients but also involve liaising with existing clients to manage the relationship and deal with ongoing account queries.
The client base is international but growing in its UK coverage. They include but are not limited to Financial Intermediaries (External Asset Managers, Client Administrators), Private Clients with custodial and investment requirements, Institutional Clients, External Asset Managers, IFAs & Family Offices and their platform providers.
The role would suit a Senior Private Banking Assistant or a Junior Private Banker looking to join an expanding and entrepreneurial company in its Private Client team. The successful candidate’s experience will included Client On-boarding, maintaining relationship with individuals, corporates, trusts, SPVs and External Asset Managers, and speaking to such clients on a daily basis. They will be used to executing payments, transfers, trades, FX, FX derivatives, deposits, Account Openings, completion of due diligence/KYC, and static updates and will thrive within pressured environments without compromising on the quality of their results
- Liaising with clients to communicate the company’s, AML and on-boarding requirements and procedures including distribution, explanation and full or partial completion of any relevant on-boarding documentation (forms, agreements, etc.)
- Collection of any applicable supporting documentation/KYC and management of any such information/documentation
- Liaising with Compliance on all matters (including on-boarding, ad-hoc queries, 3rd party payments etc.)
- Setting up clients and counterparties in the company’s CRM and back office systems
- For EAMs, providing full guidance on reporting and CRM systems, as well as assistance with any ongoing queries
- Provision of full account details, explaining framework arrangements and other formalities once relationship successfully opened
- Ongoing KYC reviews and reports for all clients, dependent on risk rating (e.g. Low, medium, high, PEP)
- Liaising with Legal to prepare necessary agreements (EAM agreements, engagement agreements, brokerage, fee letters);
- Acting as main point of contact for clients for daily queries or requests (e.g. Portal, valuations, payments, trades, static data changes)
- Managing CRM reports for all existing and prospective clients/counterparties of the Sales and Trading team
- Assisting preparation of client pitches and presentations
Package: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on seniority of position, plus benefits.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Jeremy Green at firstname.lastname@example.orgDue to the high level of interest in this role, it will not be possible to respond to all applications.