Agreus has been retained by the Beneficiaries Board (BB) of a large Middle Eastern Family Office. The BB represent the interest of the founding families of some substantially large and diversified public listed businesses. As the underlying operating business are listed entities, the advisory board will only represent the interests of the BB and not the actual businesses. The need to hire Advisory Board members to the BB has risen due to their quest for international expansion. Ideally the BB is looking for one advisory board member from the USA. The BB believes that candidates from the region must have the credibility and the gravitas to represent them, open doors and advise on their plans for growth in this region.
- Ideally you must be a C- level executive from a well-known regulatory/ facilitatory body such as the Securities and Exchange Commission, The Federal Reserve, FINRA, The World Bank or the IMF. Unfortunately, you cannot have links to other mainstream financial institutions in the Middle East as this presents a conflict of interest. This is not negotiable.
- You must be able to take on a board role and willing to commit 4 physical meetings and some emails/call time in the year.
- You must ideally have held or be in a board position with other well-known entities/ family offices.
- Advise the BB on matters such as strategy, policy and direction of the Institution, contributing particularly in the specialism or region they represent.
- Promote awareness of the BB and their interests, to act as an ambassador for them and to provide advice and assistance as appropriate.
- To commit to partake, support and engage in their national and international activities and engagements.
- To treat all matters discussed at or outside of these meetings and engagements with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- To conduct oneself in a manner that enhances the profile and professionalism of the BB and their interests at all times and maintains its integrity.
- To have some exposure to the GCC/Middle East markets.
If you believe that you fit the requirements as discussed above, please kindly send your profile to Tayyabm@agreusgroup.com or Paulw@agreusgroup.com for European applications. For applications in the USA please reach out to Kays@agreusgroup.com
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we can only contact you or return your call if you match the specified requirements Above. Due to the high volumes of applicants it will not be feasible to get back in touch with everyone.