An administration opportunity has arisen for a property management company based in London.
The company are seeking a bright individual with excellent administrative and organisational skills to support all departments within the busy office.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Registering of invoices payable by the landlord.
- Ensure no duplication of invoices particularly utility invoices by creating utility spreadsheet per property which tracks the property, meter number, period and amount of every bill paid.
- Liaising with suppliers to amend incorrect invoices and request copy invoices.
- Assist with obtaining meter readings.
- Call utility suppliers with meter readings when requested.
- Assist with chasing contractors with information previously requested. Chasing list will be provided by team.
- Create business rates register listing all properties with relevant customer numbers and amount payable.
- Track all business rates to be paid with date of when invoice processed and sent to accounts for payment.
- Set up direct debits, keeping a register of which accounts are set up on DD and passing the bill to accounts once the DD has been set up.
- Notify relevant Council when property is let, request and track business rates refund.
- Log invoices onto database (Sage)
- Scan paid invoices.
- File in online folders once scanned.
- Scan monthly bank statements.
- Print invoices from accounts email address.
- Create spreadsheet tracking all invoices showing who the invoice has been given to and when it was given to prevent duplication of payments and lost invoices.
- Reception cover and answering phones when receptionist is on the other line or engaged.
- General assistance with ad hoc tasks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English language
- Self-directed with strong coordination skills
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Chris Costi on +44 (0) 207 043 1408 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.