An excellent opportunity has arisen for a reputable company based in Jersey. The role will be a part of the Group Finance function based in Jersey, responsible for consolidation of the group’s financial information.
- Oversight and analysis of accounting data prepared by outsourced administrators and internal finance teams.
- Preparation of Financial information for various business segments and Group boards.
- Preparation of budgets and ongoing monitoring of performance compared to budget.
- Support in the preparation of segmental financial forecasts and projections.
- Drive improvement of processes and controls in the financial reporting process.
- Support the Group Head of Finance in other project work as and when they arise.
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for various entities within the group, dealing with auditors where relevant, and presentation of accounts to the Board of Directors for approval.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Excellent academic track record
- Strong technical accounting skills with knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Ability to define, agree and implement effective processes.
- Highly numerate and analytical with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, organised, strong prioritisation skills and able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Able to work collaboratively and is pro-active.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To find out more, please send your latest CV to email@example.com. Thank you.